Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sketch #11

Pennants are everywhere these days... on scrapbook pages, cards, and other paper crafts. You can even find a pennant stamp in the newest Stampin' Up catalog.



Photobucket


That set is for sure on my wish list. I love the scallop pennant!

I haven't used pennants on a layout yet so I decided to sketch something up.




Photobucket


I hope to have time to use this sketch soon. In the mean time, I'd enjoy seeing how your pages turn out. Leave a link to your layout in Mr. Linky below.





Hope you enjoy the sketch!

0 comments:

 

About Me

My photo
I'm wife to the most wonderful man in the world. He is my best friend and soul mate! We always have fun together. He is very patient with me and supports me in all I do. Even if it is spending too much time and money scrapbooking. I'm a mother of four children and step mom to one pretty cool teenager. My life gets busy but as long as I can get some scrapbook time in I think I'll keep my sanity.

Who's Dropped By...