Monday, February 1, 2010

Sketch #10

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend. Here's a sketch to start of the week.


Photobucket



Photobucket


The only thing I don't like about the layout is the title. I could not think of anything creative.


Photobucket


Supplies -

Paper and Cardstock:

Bashful Blue Cardstock

Chocolate Chip Cardstock

The Write Stuff Specialty Paper - this pack includes 3 sheets of die cuts. One being the red shape behind my title.

Tall Tales - I cut the red hot air balloon from this paper.


Discontinued

Pacific Point Patterns and Cardstock

Sweet Slumber Specialty Paper - the cloud paper


Punches:

Scallop Edge

Curvy Label - punched side by side to create the edge on the Chocolate Chip cardstock.

Slit - if you punch the slit punch side by side it will create a large scallop edged strip.

Big Shot:

I used Polka Dots Impressions Folder in the Big Shot to emboss dots onto my popped up clouds.



Chipboard:

On Board Timeless Type - I used a sponge and Pacific Point ink to color my chipboard letters.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you enjoy the sketch. I'd love to see what you create. Please add a link to your layout created using this sketch.


0 comments:

 

About Me

My photo
I'm wife to the most wonderful man in the world. He is my best friend and soul mate! We always have fun together. He is very patient with me and supports me in all I do. Even if it is spending too much time and money scrapbooking. I'm a mother of four children and step mom to one pretty cool teenager. My life gets busy but as long as I can get some scrapbook time in I think I'll keep my sanity.

Who's Dropped By...